Some of the most inexpensive yoga mats ring in at just a few dollars, but Prada launched a fashionable series of designer yoga mats that set themselves apart from the rest with their high price tags.
The simply titled 'Yoga Mats' from Prada are made from waterproof materials and boast fashionable floral prints. Prada's $460 yoga mats are available in red, green and blue colors with all-over hibiscus details, as well as a yellow-hued banana option that references a pattern from the Prada Spring 2011 collection.
While there are plenty of affordably priced yoga accessories for the average consumer on the market, there are also plenty of extravagant products and luxe workout experiences that cater to the affluent yoga enthusiast.
Prada Launched Designer Yoga Mats That Revive Iconic Prints
1. Designer Yoga Mats - Prada launched designer yoga mats that bring high-end fashion and style to the yoga industry.
2. High-priced Yoga Accessories - High-priced yoga accessories are becoming a trend in the luxury market, offering affluent consumers the opportunity to elevate their yoga experience.
3. Fashionable Fitness - The intersection between fashion and fitness is a growing trend and designer yoga mats are just one example of how luxury brands are tapping into this market.
1. Fashion Industry - Designer yoga mats offer new opportunities for luxury fashion brands to expand into the health and wellness market.
2. Fitness Industry - The trend of high-priced yoga accessories presents an opportunity for companies in the fitness industry to branch out into luxury markets.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - The rise of high-priced yoga accessories like designer yoga mats offers opportunities for the luxury goods industry to grow their customer base and increase revenue.