Those who use daily contact lenses will be glad to learn of Hubble which offers consumers the ability to subscribe to the service and get contacts for half the price of retail. Hubble costs just $30 a month or $264 per year and is able to sell the product for such a low cost because of the direct-to-consumer business model.
Hubble partnered with Taiwan-based St. Shine to create FDA-approved contact lenses that are made using high-quality methafilcon A hydrogel that helps shield against UV rays. Additionally, the lenses feature a thin edge for continued comfort and ensure sharp vision during wear.
The daily contact lenses from Hubble can be obtained on a free trial that allows consumers to get a free box to test for themselves at home.
Hubble Offers Daily Contact Lenses at Half the Cost of Retail
1. Direct-to-consumer Contact Lenses - The direct-to-consumer business model allows for lower costs and disrupts the traditional retail contact lens industry.
2. Uv-shielding Eyewear - The use of UV-shielding materials in contact lenses presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the eyewear industry.
3. Subscription-based Contact Lens Services - The subscription-based model for distributing contact lenses offers convenience and cost savings, disrupting the traditional one-time purchase approach.
1. Eyewear - The eyewear industry can leverage UV-shielding materials and innovative contact lens designs to enhance consumer eye protection and vision.
2. E-commerce - The direct-to-consumer model in the contact lens industry demonstrates opportunities for disruptive innovation in e-commerce and online retail.
3. Healthcare - The subscription-based contact lens service presents new opportunities for disruptive innovation in healthcare delivery and consumer affordability.