The Burger King Crispy Pretzel Chicken Fries are a new menu option that has been created to build on the success of the original Chicken Fries from the QSR brand.
Available nationwide for a limited time, the Chicken Fries are made with boneless white meat chicken that has been battered in a pretzel breading before being cooked. The fries are also infused with a blend of herbs and spices that add more flavor, and help the ingredients to come across more prominently.
The Burger King Crispy Pretzel Chicken Fries are sure to be a hit with consumers who are looking for a tasty way to enjoy a different kind of meal that can be easily eaten while commuting or running errands.
Image Credit: Burger King
The Burger King Crispy Pretzel Chicken Fries are Expertly Seasoned
1. Pretzel-covered Chicken Snacks - Opportunity for food companies to explore unconventional coatings for chicken snacks, such as pretzel breading, to create unique and flavorful options.
2. Limited Time Menu Items - Restaurants and fast food chains can leverage the popularity of limited time menu offerings, like the Burger King Crispy Pretzel Chicken Fries, to drive customer excitement and boost sales.
3. On-the-go Convenient Food - Innovation in portable food options, specifically designed for busy consumers, represents an opportunity for brands to create convenient and flavorful meals that can be enjoyed while on the move.
1. Fast Food - The fast food industry can explore new and innovative ways to create chicken snacks, such as incorporating unique coatings like pretzel breading, to attract customers and stay ahead of the competition.
2. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturing companies can develop different blends of herbs and spices to add more flavor to chicken products, creating new and enticing options for consumers seeking unique taste experiences.
3. Convenience Food - The convenience food industry can tap into the demand for on-the-go meals by developing convenient and portable options, like the Burger King Crispy Pretzel Chicken Fries, that satisfy consumers' need for convenience without compromising on taste.