Christopher Comstock—better known as Marshmello—is an American electronic dance music producer and DJ, as well as the host of the 'Cooking with Marshmello' show on YouTube.
The cooking show series teaches young viewers how to make a variety of globally inspired dishes, such as Mongolian beef, classic Greek salads and Indian samosas, all under three minutes. Although the masked DJ doesn't speak in the videos, each recipe's instructions can easily be followed by the narrator's voice and the on-screen text that is displayed.
The bite-sized cooking series Cooking with Marshmello also includes plenty of movement, music and humorous moments to keep viewers not only educated, but entertained for a short period of time.
Image Credit: YouTube
'Cooking with Marshmello' is a YouTube Series Led by DJ Marshmello
1. Short-form Cooking Videos - The success of 'Cooking with Marshmello' demonstrates the popularity of short-form cooking videos that are both educational and entertaining.
2. Youtube Cooking Channels - There is a growing trend of YouTube channels featuring famous personalities, such as DJs, hosting cooking shows, providing opportunities for innovative collaborations and unique content.
3. Multicultural Cuisine at Home - 'Cooking with Marshmello' showcases the trend of viewers seeking to explore and recreate global cuisines in their own kitchens, offering opportunities for ingredients, recipes, and kitchen tools that cater to diverse culinary preferences.
1. Online Video Platforms - The rise of popular cooking shows on YouTube, such as 'Cooking with Marshmello,' presents opportunities for online video platforms to capitalize on the demand for engaging and instructive culinary content.
2. Celebrity Brand Collaborations - 'Cooking with Marshmello' demonstrates the potential for celebrities, especially those in the music industry, to partner with food and kitchen brands to create innovative and unique content that combines the worlds of entertainment and cooking.
3. Global Cuisine Market - The growing interest in global cuisines, as shown by the popularity of 'Cooking with Marshmello,' presents opportunities for food and ingredient companies to expand their offerings and cater to the demand for diverse and authentic flavors from around the world.