Designed for and produced by Kundalini design studio, the Peacock Chandelier design created by Noé Duchaufour Lawrance is a stunning display of light and creativity.
Dazzling from above, this ceiling lamp flairs out just like the tail feathers of a peacock when they are perfectly preened and put on display for all to see. Elegant and white, the plumage-inspired light source gracefully fans out for a cluster of bulbs embedded within oblong settings for a dramatically sweeping look. Light is directed to all corners of the room with the angles of the bulbs pointing in every direction, casting a wide glow that truly illuminates a space.
Spanning dramatically like the plumage of the gorgeous peacock, the Peacock Chandelier design is for those who draw inspiration from natural elements and animals.
The Peacock Chandelier Design Mimics Spanning Tail Feathers
1. Nature-inspired Lighting - Innovative lighting designs that mimic the natural elements can capture the attention of consumers who have an affinity for nature.
2. Directional Indirect Lighting - New lighting designs that provide wide-angle, multi-directional coverage can be popular for illuminating large spaces with elegance.
3. Dramatic Illuminators - Innovative chandelier designs that provide a dramatic and stunning display of light and creativity can be highly sought-after by interior designers and architects looking to make a statement.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers can utilize these innovative lighting designs to create bold, eye-catching spaces for their clients.
2. Architecture - Architects can incorporate nature-inspired lighting designs in their projects to create a sophisticated atmosphere and add a unique touch to their designs.
3. Home Decor - Home decor companies can offer these dramatic illuminators as a unique and elegant centerpiece for any room in the house.