Cauliflower is the cruciferous vegetable that is being used as a healthy alternative for everything from rice to conventional pizza crusts, and to help consumers enjoy this of-the-moment ingredient as easily as possible, Kitchen & Love launched a trio of Cauliflower Quick Meals.
At the Summer Fancy Food Show, Kitchen & Love shared three globally inspired cauliflower-based meal cups in Indian Vegetable Curry, Peruvian Vegetable Ceviche and Moroccan Vegetable Harissa. In the same way that some quick-cooking meal cups feature rice or quinoa as a base, these single-serve cups use cauliflower as a satisfying substitute.
Each individual cup comes with a small container of sauce and a spork for the ease of on-the-go eating. These 100% vegan meal cups do not need water or refrigeration and can be heated with ease in the microwave.
Kitchen & Love Makes Globally Inspired Cauliflower Quick Meals
1. Cauliflower-based Meals - The growing trend of using cauliflower as a substitute for traditional ingredients in meals presents an opportunity for companies to create new meal offerings.
2. Globally Inspired Quick Meals - The trend of global flavors in easy-to-prepare meals opens an opportunity for companies to offer more culturally diverse options.
3. Convenient Single-serve Cups - The convenience of on-the-go eating with pre-packaged meals in single-serve cups presents an opportunity for companies to provide more portable meal options.
1. Food and Beverage - There is opportunity for food and beverage companies to create new healthy and globally-inspired meal options using cauliflower as a base ingredient.
2. Packaged Foods - Packaged food companies can explore single-serve cup options for on-the-go eating while incorporating global flavors to appeal to consumers seeking convenience and cultural diversity.
3. Vegan Food - The growing trend of veganism presents an opportunity for companies to create more ready-to-eat vegan meal options that can be enjoyed on-the-go.