Stuffed Cauliflower Bites recently joined Veggie Made Great's frozen food product portfolio and they can be found in four flavors that are low in calories, rich in protein and gluten-free. The cauliflower bites are ready to enjoy as appetizers and they have the potential to support a wide range of entertaining opportunities and meals, thanks to varieties like Margherita, spinach and ricotta, roasted vegetable and four-cheese.
As a gluten-free product, the Stuffed Cauliflower Bites are made with a veggie blend that includes cruciferous vegetables, carrots and spinach, plus alternative flours like chickpea and rice. While the Margherita Stuffed Cauliflower Bites share the taste of tomato paste, mozzarella cheese, basil and bechamel, the Roasted Vegetable & 4 Cheese Stuffed Cauliflower Bites nourish with peppers, eggplant and zucchini.
Veggies Made Great's Bites are Protein-Packed, Low-Calorie Appetizers
1. Gluten-free Frozen Foods - Opportunities to innovate in the frozen food sector by creating more gluten-free options such as veggie blends and alternative flours.
2. Low-calorie Appetizers - Potential to create a new range of healthy and protein-packed appetizers that are low in calories and easily accessible for entertaining opportunities.
3. Vegetable-based Snacks - Disruptive opportunity to create more vegetable-based snacks that are both highly nutritious and tasty for consumers.
1. Frozen Food - Innovation opportunities for creating a wider range of veggie-based frozen-food products for health-conscious consumers.
2. Snack - Scope to create more snack options that are high in nutrition, protein-packed and low in calories.
3. Health and Wellness - Opportunities to create more vegetable-based products that are gluten-free, low in calories and high in nutrition for the health-conscious consumer.