As part of a unique partnership, The Botanist Gin will be serving a series of exclusive cocktails through Selfridges restaurants.
What's particularly notable about this collaboration is that it was started with an expedition led by The Botanist that took bartenders from Selfridges foraging for wild ingredients. These ingredients are the centerpieces of cocktails created by The Botanist Gin and include finished products like The Urban Botanist, The Botanist Wild Cherry and The Botanist Fizz.
The Botanist Gin drinks that are served by Selfridges will appeal to a growing number of consumers who appreciate products with ingredients that are fresh and locally sourced. Across the food and beverage industries, botanical ingredients are being favored by health-conscious consumers who want to discover new and unusual natural flavors that are sourced directly from the earth.
Botanist Gin is Serving Wild Cocktails at Selfridges Restaurants
1. Botanical Cocktails - The trend towards botanical cocktails offers an opportunity for bartenders and mixologists to create unique and natural flavor combinations.
2. Foraging - The trend of foraging for wild ingredients presents an opportunity for restaurants and bars to offer unique, locally sourced menu items.
3. Locally Sourced - The growing preference for locally sourced ingredients provides an opportunity for businesses to cater to health-conscious consumers seeking fresh and sustainable options.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can take advantage of the botanical cocktail trend by incorporating unique and natural flavor profiles into their beverage offerings.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the foraging trend to create innovative menu items that showcase locally sourced and foraged ingredients.
3. Sustainable Agriculture - The demand for locally sourced ingredients presents an opportunity for the sustainable agriculture industry to cultivate and supply botanical ingredients to support the botanical cocktail trend.