This Valentine's Day, give your loved one a gift they'll actually use like one of Edinburgh Gin’s botanical bouquets available in three multi-sensory arrangements. Each of the limited-edition gifts are designed and hand-tied using botanicals from the gin and are beautifully packaged with a matching 70cl bottle.
The first boozy bouquet option is the 'CLASSIC' with a mixture of ivory avalanche roses, peach avalanche rose, peach carnation, white lisianthus, ivory spray rose, white snapdragon, blue thistle, lilac veronica, navy viburnum berries, lavender, dried orange, pine cone, blue berried ivy, eucalyptus, and other seasonal foliages.
The 'VALENTINES' bouquet, on the other hand, offers a combination of ivory rose, red rose, pink rose, pale pink carnation, hot pink spray rose, chrysanthemum chamomile daisy, lavender, pink snapdragon, pink lisianthus, white germini, eucalyptus, and other seasonal foliages.
Lastly, the 'RHUBARB & GINGER' bouquet is decorated with pink snapdragon, lemon lisianthus, pink rose, ivory avalanche rose, fuchsia carnations, hot pink spray rose, white thistle, stems of rhubarb, dried lime, lavender, eucalyptus and other seasonal foliages.
The Edinburgh Gin’s botanical bouquets are priced at £65 and can be purchased online starting January 27th for UK delivery on February 14th.
Edinburgh Gin’s Botanical Bouquets are Back for Valentine’s Day
1. Boozy Botanical Bouquets - Opportunity for floral businesses to incorporate alcohol into their arrangements, creating unique and memorable gifts for special occasions.
2. Multi-sensory Gifts - Creating gift experiences that engage multiple senses, such as sight and smell, to enhance the overall gifting experience.
3. Limited-edition Collaborations - Collaborating with alcohol brands to create limited-edition products, tapping into the trend of exclusive and unique offerings.
1. Floral - Floral businesses have an opportunity to incorporate alcohol into their arrangements, catering to a new segment of customers looking for unique and innovative gifts.
2. Gift - Gift companies can expand their product range by offering multi-sensory gifts that create a more engaging and memorable gifting experience.
3. Alcohol - Alcohol brands can explore collaborations with other industries, such as floral or gift, to create limited-edition products that attract attention and drive sales.