The upcoming summer season will have many consumers seeking out refreshing libations to enjoy outdoors, which is seeing new products like the Bacardi Lime spirit enter the market. Featuring a 35% ABV, the spirit is made with a base of Bacardi white rum that has been infused with natural lime flavors. The spirit is reported to deliver an exceptionally zesty lime aroma along with naturally bright citrus notes that make it perfect for use in cocktails or mixed drinks.
Vice President of Bacardi for North America Roberto Ramirez spoke on the inspiration behind the new libation saying, "As soon as the weather warms up, people are ready to take their drinks outside, whether it is for an outdoor barbecue, party on the beach or happy hour on a rooftop bar – Bacardi lime is the perfect complement to these spring and summertime occasions. We have watched the flavor space grow year after year and we know that consumers are going to embrace this new infused rum, especially when they’re on the hunt for a refreshing new cocktail.”
Bacardi Lime Boasts Bright Citrus Notes and a Zesty Aroma
1. Refreshing Libations - Opportunity for creating new and innovative summer beverages with natural flavors.
2. Infused Rum - Potential for expanding the infused spirits market with unique flavor profiles.
3. Outdoor Drinking - Chance to capitalize on the demand for portable and ready-to-drink cocktails for outdoor occasions.
1. Alcohol & Beverage - Opportunity for alcohol brands to create refreshing and innovative products for the summer season.
2. Flavoring & Infusing - Potential for companies specializing in flavoring and infusing techniques to collaborate with spirit brands.
3. Hospitality & Events - Opportunity for bars, restaurants, and event venues to offer unique and on-trend cocktails for outdoor experiences.