Cleaning products are a rather ordinary part of the consumer goods market, but the packaging for the 2GoBrand cleaners seen here looks to make it into an experience for recipients. Designed by Spencer Brown as an exclusive package to promote the new product line, the packaging hides a series of bottles and brushes within that are kept snugly in place to ensure they're highly shippable. The shoe cleaning products are minimalistic in branding and speak to the growing consumer preference for surprise and delight packaging.
The shift towards experiential packaging is seeing even ordinary products become extraordinary thanks to expert branding, which is seen with the 2GoBrand example here that turns cleaning products into a touch of luxury.
Image Credit: Package Inspiration
These 2GoBrand Packages Hide Stylish Products Within
1. Experiential Packaging - The shift towards experiential packaging is seeing even ordinary products become extraordinary thanks to expert branding.
2. Minimalistic Branding - The minimalistic branding of 2GoBrand cleaning products taps into the growing consumer preference for surprise and delight packaging.
3. Surprise and Delight Packaging - 2GoBrand's surprise and delight packaging approach satisfies consumers' desire for unique and exciting unboxing experiences.
1. Consumer Goods - The consumer goods industry can adopt experiential packaging strategies to elevate ordinary products and enhance the consumer experience.
2. Branding - The branding industry can leverage minimalistic design and surprise and delight packaging to create memorable and luxurious product experiences.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating experiential packaging and surprise and delight elements into their product offerings.