This new Tom’s of Maine packaging and branding design has been unveiled by the brand to help encourage consumers to think of the future and the role they play in making it a reality. The activism-inspired branding features an eye-catching mosaic of button-sized icons that pinpoint how some of the smallest actions can lead to some really big, positive consequences. The brand is launching an online store in tandem with the new branding that will encourage consumers to provide real-time feedback with the company.
General Manager Esi Seng explained the new Tom’s of Maine packaging and branding design further saying, "Our new packaging brings to life the passion and pattern of badges that represent our values to make the world a better place. The timing felt right as we see a renewed sense of activism among consumers — and now, when they buy our product, they know they are pledging their commitment to be an activist for everyday good. The packaging design illustrates how we connect with our consumers through shared values. We strongly believe that collective everyday action can create a positive impact in our communities and help protect our planet for future generations.”
Tom’s of Maine Unveiled New Packaging to Inspire Consumers
1. Activism-inspired Branding - Companies can use activism-inspired branding to encourage consumers to make small, positive actions to create a better future.
2. Online Feedback Systems - Launching an online feedback system alongside new branding can promote transparency and engagement with consumers.
3. Shared Values Advertising - Highlighting shared values with consumers through packaging and branding design can create brand loyalty.
1. Cosmetics Industry - The cosmetics industry can use activism-inspired branding to highlight their commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
2. Consumer Goods Industry - Brands in the consumer goods industry can launch online feedback systems to collect real-time feedback and increase consumer engagement.
3. Advertising Industry - The advertising industry can use shared values advertising to create authentic connections between brands and consumers.