Iced coffee becomes even easier to enjoy with instantaneous making methods
Implications - Maker culture and the cult of convenience are often two worlds at odds. When it comes to the former, hand-crafted is paramount, while for the latter, efficiency is key. Cold brew might be the answer to the maker culture movement, but iced coffee benefits the time-crunched consumer. By becoming even more efficient with instant methods of making and serving, iced coffee appeals to a compelling consumer desire for instant gratification.
1. Instant Iced Coffee Machines - Convenience and fast service trend demand for beverages that streamline the process and shorten wait times. There is a disruption opportunity for self-serve iced coffee machines to incorporate innovative packaging and ingredient systems that provide a quick way to enjoy a chilled beverage.
2. Triple-function Coffee Brewers - The demand for options in coffee brewing systems creates an opportunity for all-in-one brew systems that produce a pour-over, air-pressured brew, and cold brewed coffee. There is a disruption opportunity for designing high-quality coffee producing appliances that provide excellent results and can act as a decor piece.
3. DIY Mocha Ice Cubes - The trend of personalized beverages creates an opportunity for DIY infused coffee cubes. There is a disruption opportunity for creating innovative recipes with a unique twist, such as adding the caffeine boost while keeping the beverage cold.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Players in this industry could take advantage of the instant iced coffee machines and triple-function coffee brewers trends to provide convenience to customers, shorten wait times and offer a variety of options for customers to choose from.
2. Kitchen Appliances Industry - Manufacturers of kitchen appliances could tap into the triple-function coffee brewers trend to come up with innovative coffee brewing systems that allow users to come up with their preferred mode of brewing coffee in a single machine.
3. DIY Kits and Recipes - E-commerce stores and recipe blogs can take advantage of the DIY mocha ice cubes trend to come up with coffee infused ice cube recipes for customers interested in infusing unique twists into their beverages.