Fantasy shows are having an unexpected influence on special occasion goods
Implications - The popularity of medieval-inspired shows is influencing a number of industries, such as fashion and weddings. Offering people a way off to show their enthusiasm for pop culture phenomena in slightly understated and luxurious ways, this influence injects personality into otherwise everyday goods.
1. Pop Culture-inspired Fashion - The popularity of medieval-inspired shows and fantasy novels is shaping a style trend that transforms otherwise mundane goods into pop-culture fantasies.
2. Fan-themed Weddings - The trend of influenced pop culture extends even to the wedding industry, offering people a way to express their love for fantasy series in a romantic and personal way.
3. Fantasy-based Merchandising - Pop culture's influences are branching out into every industry imaginable, creating a huge market for Fantasy-based merchandising.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers in the market are creating an industry taking the best from fantasy and putting it together with today’s most inventive styles to make consumers part of their own favorite fantasy story come alive.
2. Wedding - Bridal designers are capitalizing on this trend by creating wedding accessories and dresses that borrow a look and style directly from different fantasy series.
3. Merchandise - With the rise in popularity of fantasy, toys, games, collectibles, and other merchandisers can capitalize on this trend, enabling pop culture fans to have even more reasons to take part in their favorite fantasy world.