Brands are offering increasingly customized products for people's pets
Implications - Technology and streamlined services have entered the pet industry in the last few years, and this permeance has inevitably brought out products, services and apps that are customized to the individual needs of pets and their owners. Pet care becomes increasingly personal as brands try to assuage consumer guilt, since in recent years the work-life balance has skewed heavily in the favor of the latter -- at times leaving responsibilities like focused pet care behind.
Workshop Question - How can your brand use customization and focused services to better appeal to its consumers?
1. Customized Pet Products - Brands are catering to the individual needs of pets and their owners with customized pet products, such as food, treats and subscription boxes.
2. Pet Fitness & Tracking - Developers are launching fitness trackers and smart collars that enable pet owners to monitor their pet's activity and receive real-time updates.
3. Pet Subscription Services - Pet subscription services are becoming increasingly popular as they offer a convenient and affordable way for pet owners to receive personalized nutrition plans and tailored treats for their pets.
1. Pet Food - Customized pet food services, subscription boxes, and nutrition plans are disrupting the pet food industry and creating new opportunities for innovation.
2. Technology - Innovations in technology, such as pet fitness trackers and smart collars, are advancing the pet industry and creating new possibilities for pet owners.
3. E-commerce - Pet subscription services and customized pet product deliveries are redefining the e-commerce industry, providing pet owners with easy and convenient options for pet care.