You may rely on things like coffee and tea to get you through the day, but this Zespri Daily Recharge ad will remind you that there is a better and healthier alternative to all that caffeine.
Created by DDB in Seoul, South Korea, the print advertisement is sleek, simple and easily recognizable. The image features a white dish in the shape of a battery with vivid green slices of kiwi spread out across the plate to look like a battery icon that is fully charged. The image is accompanied by the words "Daily recharge." The goal of this ad was to "communicate that kiwifruit can be a healthy alternative to coffee, and other energy drinks," according to Ads of the World.
This Zespri Daily Recharge advertisement reminds the modern world that staying alert can also mean staying in good health.
The 'Zespri Daily Recharge' Campaign Presents Kiwi to the Modern World
1. Healthy Alternatives - The Zespri Daily Recharge ad highlights the trend of looking for healthier alternatives to caffeine.
2. Sleek and Simple Design - The sleek and simple design of the Zespri Daily Recharge ad reflects the trend towards minimalist aesthetics.
3. Fruit as Energy Source - The Zespri Daily Recharge ad taps into the trend of using natural sources of energy, such as fruits, rather than artificial energy drinks.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore creating more natural and healthy energy products to cater to the demand for alternatives to caffeine.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The advertising and marketing industry can learn from the sleek and simple design of the Zespri Daily Recharge ad and apply it to other campaigns.
3. Wellness and Health - The wellness and health industry can promote the use of fruits as a source of energy and position them as a healthier alternative to traditional energy drinks.