Zach Weiss Orbo Watches are just the gadgets bring the analog wristwatch up to speed. The designer has proposed a captivating dial with one circular hand that points to the minute while the hour is digitally displayed within.
Still in their concept phase, Zach Weiss Orbo Watches will use e-ink or AMOLED technology to show the time. As the pointer rotates around the face, the direction of the text will remain aligned towards the wearer. Three different models will exist of the mod timepieces: one reads the temperature, one reads the date and the last is a stop chronometer.
Zach Weiss Orbo Watches Tell More Than the Time
1. Cute Captioned Chronographs - Analog wristwatches that incorporate e-ink or AMOLED technology to create intriguing and readable displays.
2. Upgraded Analog Watches - Innovative designs that capture the imagination by combining analog and digital displays.
3. Combined Time-telling Devices - The creation of time-telling devices that also incorporate temperature and chronometer features.
1. Watchmaking - Improving classic-looking watches with new technology to make them more appealing and functional.
2. Wearable Technology - Integrating eink and AMOLED technology to create functional wearable products.
3. Fashion - Integrating technology and aesthetics to create fashion-forward watches that offer unique features.