If you fancy yourself a sweet tooth who likes to enjoy both wine and cake on occasion, Birthday Cake Vineyards' wine flavors will definitely be appealing to you. While light white wines are flavored to taste like Strawberry Shortcake, Cheesecake and Cake Batter, stronger flavors like Coffee Cake and Black Forest Cake are paired with red wine bases.
In terms of getting the flavors of the wines just right, it took years. But with entrepreneur David Kanbar (EVP of Skyy Vodka and co-creator of Skinnygirl) and Raphael Yakoby (creator of Hpnotiq and Nuvo) on the project, the unusual wines have been perfected. Fit for any celebration, both red and white wines are best served chilled—who knew you could have your cake and drink it too?
Birthday Cake Vinyards Specializes in Decadent Wine Flavors
1. Fruit-flavored Wines - Exploring and innovating on different fruit flavors in wines can offer disruptive opportunities in the wine industry.
2. Gourmet Wine Flavors - Creating unique and decadent flavors like strawberry shortcake and black forest cake can disrupt the traditional wine market and attract new consumer segments.
3. Novel Wine Pairings - Experimenting with unconventional flavor combinations, such as coffee cake with red wine bases, can present disruptive innovation opportunities for wine pairing experiences.
1. Wine Production - The wine production industry can benefit from incorporating new and unconventional flavors into their product offerings, appealing to a wider range of consumers.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the success of cake-flavored wines by creating complementary products and experiences, such as cakes designed to be paired with specific wine flavors.
3. Celebration and Event Planning - The celebration and event planning industry can tap into the trend of cake-flavored wines by incorporating them into themed parties and special occasions, providing unique and memorable experiences for customers.