Fall is soup season for many people and Trader Joe's is helping consumers soup it up with its new White Bean Chicken Chili Soup.
A rich and flavorful soup, the broth of the White Bean Chicken Chili Soup is seasoned with Southwestern spices like garlic, chili powder, cilantro, cumin, oregano, cayenne, and a squeeze of lime juice. The broth is then paired with white beans, corn, poblano peppers, and organic chicken breast – just like a hearty chili. But perhaps the best part is that this White Bean Chicken Chili Soup comes in single-serve cups that can be heated and enjoyed anytime. All you need to do is heat the soup in the microwave or on the stovetop for a few minutes.
Image Credit: Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's New White Bean Chicken Chili Soup is Ready in Minutes
1. Convenient Soup Cups - There is an opportunity to create more varieties of convenient soup cups for people who want a hot, on-the-go meal.
2. Southwestern Flavor Fusion - Incorporating Southwestern spices in new and unique ways into food products can create a trend towards flavorful and spicy cuisine.
3. Easy Meal Solutions - Providing more pre-made meals like the White Bean Chicken Chili Soup can be a disruptive innovation for busy professionals and others who want convenient and quick meal solutions.
1. Convenience Foods - The convenience food industry can capitalize on creating new easy-to-prepare meals that are flavorful and fun to eat.
2. Single-serve Food Packaging - There is a growing demand for single-serve food packaging in the food industry, and companies can take advantage of this trend to create new and innovative products like the Trader Joe's White Bean Chicken Chili Soup cups.
3. Spice Companies - Incorporating Southwestern spices like chili powder, cilantro, and cumin in new and interesting ways into food products can create a trend towards spicy cuisine, and spice companies can capitalize on the growing demand for these flavors.