These new Wall’s Pastry products are launching to help expand the brand's portfolio and offer a touch of additional flavor for consumers to appreciate. The products come in two options including Pork & Pickle Sausage Rolls and Cheddar & Pickle Cheese Rolls, which each offer a touch of tangy flavor thanks to the use of pickles in the recipes. Priced at £1.75 in the UK, the rolls come in packs of four.
Head of Marketing for Wall's Pastry Jason Manley spoke on the new Wall’s Pastry products saying, "We’re delighted to bring a new taste into the category. Pork, cheese and pickle have long been flavours that pair beautifully together so we’re excited to be bringing this to consumers with our two new product. As well as new flavours, these products bring with them the opportunity to expand into new occasions. As well as traditional picnics and on-the-go snacking, the tangy pickle is ideal for barbecues and celebrations with a ‘Ploughman’s lunch’ feel.”
These New Wall’s Pastry Products Come in Two Varieties
1. Pickle-infused Products - The use of pickles as an ingredient in unexpected product categories can lead to flavor innovation opportunities for companies.
2. Expanding Flavor Portfolios - Companies can leverage expanding their product offerings with new and unique flavors to increase customer interest and loyalty.
3. New Occasion Marketing - As these new products offer an opportunity for new occasions, companies can develop targeted marketing campaigns to drive sales and engagement.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can innovate and differentiate their product portfolio by introducing unique flavors to create a competitive advantage.
2. Retail - Retailers can leverage these kinds of products to create interest and excitement around their brand and attract new customers.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and restaurants can leverage these products for new menu items and promotions that appeal to customers looking for unique flavors and experiences.