Flavoured Vodka is nothing new, but until now the spirit has been infused with sweet and fruity flavours like mango, raspberry, peach, pomegranate and vanilla. Now Three Olives has gone the route of the vegetable with tomato flavoured vodka (I know the tomato is technically a fruit, but go with me on this). It makes perfectly good sense, after all vodka is one of the main ingredients in the classic Bloody Mary which is based on tomato juice.
Three Olives is not the first with the veggie trend, Square One has also recently introduced a cucumber flavoured version of their organic vodka.
Three Olives hasn't stopped with tomato, they also have released a 'Root Beer' flavour â€“ interesting, and one called 'Triple Shot Espresso'.
'Three Olive' Tomato Vodka
1. Vegetable Flavored Alcohols - Opportunities for innovators to create flavored alcohols containing vegetable flavors.
2. Savory Flavored Vodka - Disruptive innovation opportunities in introducing savory vodka as an alternative to sweet and fruity flavored vodka.
3. Organic Flavored Vodka - Opportunities for distilleries to introduce flavored vodka made with organic ingredients.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverage industry can benefit from disruption brought by the introduction of savory and vegetable flavored vodkas.
2. Organic Foods - The organic food industry can cash in on the trend of organic flavored vodkas that health-conscious consumers look for.
3. Food and Drink Innovation - The food and drink innovation industry can find opportunities to develop unique flavors and introduce disruptive innovations in the alcoholic beverage industry.