While Starbucks' famed holiday beverages are still available for purchase, the chain is ringing in the new year with some fancy new drinks dubbed the Tuxedo beverages. Available in three different varieties, these black and white holiday sippers are the perfect way to fuel up before an evening on the town.
The new Tuxedo beverages from Starbucks consist of three drinks, each of which plays on the same black and white color scheme. The first is the Tuxedo Mocha, which combines white and dark chocolate mocha sauce with espresso, steamed milk and two-toned whipped cream. The Tuxedo Hot Chocolate features the same toppings as the Tuxedo Mocha, minus the espresso. Finally, the Tuxedo Mocha Frappuccino combines the two types of mocha sauce with milk, ice and Frappuccino Roast coffee for a chilly take on the new drink.
Only available until January 1st, 2017, the new holiday drinks give consumers a special way to celebrate the end of 2016.
Starbucks' New Tuxedo Beverages are Dressed Up for the New Year
1. Tuxedo Beverages - The new Tuxedo beverages from Starbucks offer a fun twist to holiday drinks with their black and white color scheme.
2. Limited-time Offer - The availability of the Tuxedo beverages until January 1st, 2017 creates a sense of urgency and scarcity, driving consumer demand.
3. Fancy Holiday Sippers - Starbucks' Tuxedo beverages cater to consumers looking for a sophisticated and upscale experience during the holiday season.
1. Beverage Industry - Innovative holiday beverages like Starbucks' Tuxedo drinks create opportunities for companies to introduce creative and visually appealing concoctions.
2. Hospitality Industry - Restaurants, cafes, and hotels can capitalize on the trend of dressed-up holiday beverages by offering their own unique and stylish drink options.
3. Seasonal Promotions - Marketing agencies and event planners can leverage limited-time holiday drinks, like the Tuxedo beverages, to create buzz and engagement for clients.