Sandwich lovers will have a chance to create the Jimmy John Metasandwich, complete with high-quality ingredients. Jimmy John's is officially entering the metaverse with a new interactive experience based in Decentraland. Starting May 17th through May 20th, fans can create the sandwich of the future.
Users can submit their Metasandwich creations online for a chance to be named the official chef behind the company's newest menu offering. Once the winner is announced, the sandwich will be available in real-life at Jimmy John's locations in Chicago and Nashville from May 31st to June 3rd. In addition, customers can visit the Metasandwich website to be among the first 100 people to order the Metasandwich for delivery from May 31st to June 3rd.
Image Credit: Jimmy John's
The Jimmy John's Metasandwich will be Available in Stores
1. Virtual Food Experiences - Opportunity for food companies to leverage virtual reality to engage customers and provide interactive experiences to drive sales.
2. Crowdsourcing Menu Innovation - Opportunity for restaurants to crowdsource ideas from their customers to create new products and offerings.
3. Metaverse Marketing - Opportunity for companies to leverage the metaverse for marketing campaigns and creating buzz around new products and offerings.
1. Restaurant - Restaurants can use virtual reality and crowdsourcing to create new and exciting menu items that engage customers and drive sales.
2. Technology - Technology companies can create virtual platforms for companies to engage customers and provide interactive experiences to promote new products and services.
3. Marketing - Marketing agencies can consult with companies to help develop and execute metaverse marketing campaigns to reach the younger and tech-savvy consumer base.