CardFi is a high-tech business card that harnesses the power of beacon technology so that it becomes easier to network in the digital age. There are still a lot of people who carry around paper business cards, but this iBeacon business card takes the form of a mobile app and a device. Depending on how you like to work, you can use just one on its own, or both.
With CardFi, the device can be turned on and when someone else in in close proximity to you, your contact details are swapped instantly. Another helpful feature is that CardFi makes a note of when and where you met this contact and stores this information in the cloud.
CardFi is the equivalent of buying about 250 printed business cards for about $20, but the real beauty of the iBeacon business card is that it can be updated anytime as needed without having to seek out a printer.
This Hi-Tech Business Card Makes Use of iBeacon Technology
1. Ibeacon Technology - The use of iBeacon technology in business cards presents disruptive innovation opportunities for networking and contact exchange in the digital age.
2. Digital Business Cards - The adoption of digital business cards like CardFi opens up opportunities for more efficient and customizable networking tools.
3. Cloud-based Contact Management - The integration of cloud-based contact management systems with business cards offers disruptive innovation potential by streamlining contact information storage and organization.
1. Printing and Design - The printing and design industry can explore opportunities to adapt to the rise of digital business cards and offer new services based on customization and iBeacon technology integration.
2. Mobile App Development - The mobile app development industry can capitalize on the need for innovative digital business card solutions by creating user-friendly apps that leverage iBeacon technology.
3. Contact Management Software - The contact management software industry has the potential for disruptive innovation by integrating cloud-based contact organization features with digital business cards.