Although people often experience overindulgence and guilt during the holiday season, the start of a new year represents a fresh start for many, especially when it comes to making healthy choices—and Resolution is a brand-new superfruit beer from Breckenridge Brewery that sets itself as a better-for-you option. The Resolution Blueberry Acai Golden Ale is a new seasonal beer that is low in calories and alcohol, isotonic and electrolyte-infused with fruit-forward flavors. As a seasonal option, the golden ale is even highlighted for those who regret enjoying too much "holiday cheer."
Knowing that many consumers are passionate about maintaining well-balanced lives, brands are developing health-focused beer products that put an emphasis on functional ingredients and wellness benefits.
Image Credit: Breckenridge Brewery
Resolution Blueberry Acai Golden Ale is Isotonic & Low-ABV
1. Health-focused Beers - Creating beer products that put an emphasis on functional ingredients and wellness benefits.
2. Low-carb and Low-abv Beers - Developing beer products that are less calorific and have lower alcohol content.
3. Electrolyte-infused Beverages - Introducing functional ingredients into beverage products to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
1. Beverage Industry - Developing functional beverages that cater to the health-conscious consumers to capitalize on the wellness trend.
2. Craft Beer Industry - Creating low-calorie and low-ABV beers that offer wellness benefits to compete with traditional beers in the market.
3. Sports Nutrition Industry - Exploring the potential of electrolyte-infused and isotonic beverages to appeal to athletes and fitness enthusiasts.