A shift towards lifestyles that include little or no alcohol are on the rise amongst consumers seeking to avoid libations for health or other reasons, which is seeing new products like Stryyk Not Vodka come to market.
Launched as part of the brand's portfolio expansion, the alcohol-free vodka is distilled and packaged in the UK, and features a number of tasting notes that are similar to traditional vodka. This makes the spirit perfect for use in cocktails to create the taste profile of traditional drinks without the alcohol.
Explaining the new alcohol-free spirit, Founder Alex Carlton said, "Stryyk Not Vodka is available in time for the key Christmas period to enable non-drinkers or designated drivers to enjoy the festivities. It is also perfectly timed for the new year when many consumers overhaul their lifestyles and limit their alcohol intake."
Stryyk Not Vodka is Distilled and Packaged in the UK
1. Alcohol-free Lifestyle - The rise in consumers seeking to avoid alcohol is creating a demand for innovative alcohol-free products like Stryyk Not Vodka.
2. Alcohol-free Cocktails - The popularity of alcohol-free beverages is leading to the development of flavorful alcohol-free vodkas that can be used to create non-alcoholic cocktails.
3. Health-conscious Drinking - Consumers looking to limit their alcohol intake are driving the market for healthier alternatives like Stryyk Not Vodka.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry has an opportunity to cater to the growing demand for alcohol-free options by developing new and flavorful alcohol-free vodkas.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can capitalize on the alcohol-free trend by offering a wide range of non-alcoholic cocktails using innovative alcohol-free vodka products like Stryyk Not Vodka.
3. Wellness - The wellness industry can tap into the health-conscious drinking trend by promoting and partnering with alcohol-free vodka brands like Stryyk Not Vodka as a healthier alternative to traditional alcoholic beverages.