Leading UK hospitality business Whitbread and non-alcoholic spirits brand Strykk are teaming up to bring alcohol-free cocktails to consumers across the nation. Strykk cocktails will be on the menu at Whitbread's two steakhouse brands (Beefeater and Bar + Block) with options including: the Not Vanilla Vodka Pornstar, the Not Vanilla Vodka Espresso Martini and the Not Rum Strawberry Daiquiri. These additions to the Remove the Alcohol section satisfy consumers' desire for accessible, flavor-focused non-alcoholic offerings.
“Our customers’ lifestyle choices are evolving fast,” says Whitbread’s Head of Food & Beverage Development, Chris Seaby. “People are becoming more discerning when it comes to what drinks they are choosing and want us to provide an engaging non-alcoholic portfolio of serves which meets their needs and allows them the choice to enjoy their drinking experience minus the alcohol.”
Whitbread & Strykk are Making Alcohol-Free Cocktails Accessible
1. Alcohol-free Cocktails - Hospitality businesses partnering with non-alcoholic spirits brands to offer consumers accessible, flavor-focused non-alcoholic cocktail options.
2. Remove the Alcohol Section - Hospitality businesses creating designated sections on menus for non-alcoholic drinks to satisfy consumers' desire for healthier options.
3. Engaging Non-alcoholic Portfolio - Hospitality businesses developing extensive offerings of non-alcoholic cocktail options to meet the needs of customers with evolving lifestyle choices.
1. Hospitality - Opportunities to partner with non-alcoholic spirits brands and create designated sections on menus for non-alcoholic drinks.
2. Food & Beverage - Opportunities to develop extensive offerings of non-alcoholic cocktail options to meet the needs of customers with evolving lifestyle choices.
3. Spirits - Opportunities to develop non-alcoholic spirits to expand offerings in the growing market of non-alcoholic cocktail options.