Wellbeing Brewing Company collaborated with Just Add Buoy to create Victory, a non-alcoholic "sports brew" that's packed with beneficial electrolytes, B vitamins and antioxidants. The refreshing alcohol-free beer beverage is not just refreshing by hydrating too, and contains significantly more electrolytes than most sports drinks with electrolytes.
The 68-calorie, 15-carb Victory wheat brew is packaged in tall 12-ounce cans that are sold in sets of six, just like regular beer beverages.
Aiming to target the health-conscious consumer, breweries and beverage brands are launching new products with ultra-nutritious ingredients that appeal to those who may be looking for less of a buzz and more benefits. In this way, entirely new customers are being reached with a reinvented, better-for-you version of a familiar product.
Image Credit: Wellbeing Brewing Company
Wellbeing Brewing Company's Sports Brew Contains Vitamins & More
1. Nutritious Alcohol-free Beverages - The trend of launching new alcohol-free beverages with ultra-nutritious ingredients appeals to health-conscious consumers and provides an opportunity for a reinvented, better-for-you version of a familiar product.
2. Sports Drinks with Added Benefits - The trend of creating sports drinks with added electrolytes, vitamins, and antioxidants enables breweries and beverage brands to target athletes and health-conscious consumers who seek hydration with additional benefits.
3. Health-conscious Beverage Market - The growing market of health-conscious consumers presents an opportunity for breweries and beverage brands to tap into new customer segments by offering alcohol-free brews that prioritize wellness and provide an alternative to traditional beer.
1. Breweries - Breweries have the opportunity to innovate by creating alcohol-free brews with nutritious ingredients, targeting health-conscious consumers and expanding their customer base.
2. Beverage Brands - Beverage brands can disrupt the market by introducing sports drinks with added electrolytes, vitamins, and antioxidants, catering to the needs of athletes and health-conscious individuals.
3. Alcohol-free Beverage Market - The alcohol-free beverage market can benefit from the trend of launching new products that prioritize wellness and provide an alternative to traditional beer, attracting health-conscious consumers seeking non-alcoholic options.