The Sharpham Park’s Spelt Pasta range is a new product range from the UK brand that aims to satisfy the increasing popularity of vegan and plant-based lifestyles. The pastas are made in the UK by an Italian pasta maker with an artisan background and is features a rougher surface finish when compared to conventional pasta to allow for a more even cooking as well as sauce distribution. The range consists of three varieties including Gigli Rigati, Casarecce and Conchiglie.
Founder Roger Saul spoke on the new Sharpham Park’s Spelt Pasta range saying, "We’re delighted to be launching this pasta as it’s taken us a long time to work out the best way to create a delicious-tasting premium spelt pasta in an ethical and sustainable manner. Having the pasta manufactured in the UK by an Italian pasta maker has ensured our food miles are as low as possible. We’re delighted to be launching our home compostable packaging which we believe is the way forward for food packaging and one which we will be utilising throughout our range in 2020.”
The Sharpham Park’s Spelt Pasta Range Comes in Compostable Packs
1. Vegan and Plant-based Lifestyles - Explore the growing trend of veganism and plant-based diets, which presents opportunities for innovative vegan-friendly food products.
2. Ethical and Sustainable Manufacturing - Discover the trend towards ethical and sustainable manufacturing practices, offering opportunities for environmentally-friendly food production.
3. Home Compostable Packaging - Explore the rising demand for home compostable packaging, providing opportunities for innovative and eco-friendly packaging solutions.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend towards vegan-friendly and sustainable products by developing innovative plant-based food options and eco-friendly packaging solutions.
2. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can tap into the demand for ethical and sustainable manufacturing practices by adopting eco-friendly production methods and collaborating with suppliers who prioritize sustainability.
3. Packaging - The packaging industry can seize the opportunity presented by the demand for home compostable packaging by developing new materials and designs that are environmentally-friendly and easily degradable.