The Gotham SeaCell Running Hoodie and Tights from Rhone boast a straightforward and sustainable design suited to active men. What makes the set of activewear so unique is the fact that it's made from a blend of Tactel, Modal, Spandex and Seacell, which is a combination of a cellulose-based fiber and Icelandic seaweed. The entirety of this activewear set is made from renewable raw materials, which has its benefits for both people and the planet.
In addition to being soft and breathable, this material is also said to have anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to transfer calcium, magnesium, vitamin E and other nutrients to the skin.
To complete the design, Rhone uses subtle reflective tape strips, which turn from black to silver for safety purposes when exposed to light during early morning or late night runs.
Rhone's Gotham Seacell Hoodie and Tights Combine Cellulose and Seaweed
1. Sustainable Activewear - Sustainable raw materials offer an opportunity for new eco-friendly activewear collections.
2. Seaweed-infused Apparel - Seaweed incorporation in textiles for its natural properties offers a chance to create unique and health-enhancing products.
3. Niche Performance Apparel - Exploring niche areas like performance activewear that promotes healthy living can lead to innovative apparel products.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can leverage the sustainable and eco-friendly trend to create more designs that cater to consumers who are more ethically conscious.
2. Health & Wellness Industry - Seaweed-infused activewear products can further influence the health and wellness industry to come up with new holistic methods to improve human wellness.
3. Textile Industry - The potential of innovative materials keeps the textile industry aligned with the trend while giving it an opportunity to venture into new materials and designs.