For many people, venturing to a dealership can be an experience that's time consuming and stressful—but Rockar Hyundai is a system that brings the ease of online shopping to the traditional experience of shopping for a car.
Rockar is a no-pressure system that likens the process of buying a car to shopping for groceries, clothes or any other item that you might purchase on the Internet. Rockar's website is simple and easy to navigate, featuring sections where users can browse for a vehicle, find prices, book servicing or even a test drive online. As well as existing in the form of a website, physical Rockar Hyundai locations also feature touchscreen technology so that shoppers can browse at their leisure without a dealer looming over them, hoping to make a sale. When it comes time to actually put through an order, Rockar makes it so that shoppers can either make a car purchase totally online, or "click and collect" in-store.
Rockar Hyundai Makes Buying a Car as Easy as Online Shopping
1. Online Car Shopping - Opportunity to disrupt traditional car buying experience by providing a seamless online shopping platform.
2. No-pressure Buying - Opportunity to create a stress-free car buying experience by eliminating pressure from salespeople.
3. Click and Collect - Opportunity to offer a convenient option for customers to order online and pick up in-store.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity for automakers to incorporate online shopping features into their vehicle sales process.
2. E-commerce - Opportunity for e-commerce platforms to expand their offerings by entering the automotive retail market.
3. Retail Technology - Opportunity for companies specializing in touchscreen technology to provide interactive car shopping experiences.