Leading European car retailer Cazoo aims to make buying and selling vehicles as straightforward a process as ordering any consumer product online. Today, the innovative company announced that it has officially launched its service in Spain, offering Spanish consumers -- for the first time -- a simple and convenient online solution for used car shopping.
Cazoo offers a wide selection of used cars, which the company buys and refurbishes itself. According to the company, the launch in Spain will offer shoppers access to hundreds of vehicles, all of which can be purchased 100% online and delivered to their homes. Because of this, the brand markets itself as the "Amazon of the used car market."
“We are very excited to launch in Spain, following our recent launches in both France and Germany at the end of last year. We have reimagined car buying to make it simple and convenient whilst to give consumers total peace of mind when buying their next car," said Alex Chesterman, Founder & CEO of Cazoo.
Image Credit: Cazoo
Cazoo, the ‘Amazon of the Used Car Market,’ Launches in Spain
1. Online Used Car Marketplace - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for other companies to create their online used car marketplaces like Cazoo.
2. Direct-to-consumer Car Sales - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for car manufacturers to sell their vehicles directly to consumers online.
3. Refurbished Products Market - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to launch online marketplaces for refurbished products, similar to the Cazoo model.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can benefit from Cazoo's direct-to-consumer sales approach by exploring similar models for selling new cars.
2. E-commerce Industry - The e-commerce industry can examine Cazoo's success to explore online retail opportunities in the used car market.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry can explore the online refurbished products market, taking inspiration from the Cazoo business model.