The Reusable Menstrual Pads contain PUL and flannel backed lining. Each pad has two layers of PUL inside them — one layer is under the top layer of fabric (except where the soaker is). The second PUL layer is just above the bottom layer of flannel. The two layers of PUL sewn together create a pocket where the wings attached. This fleecy absorbent material catches liquid and holds it until it needs to be washed.
Reusable Menstrual Pads are eco-friendly and fashionable at the same time. Coming in an array of colors, the reusable pads are making an impact on our world. Reusable menstrual products became popular with the creation of the Diva Cup. Naturally, the alternative progression to such is the reusable pad.
These Reusable Menstrual Pads are Both Eco-Friendly and Fashionable
1. Eco-friendly Menstrual Products - There is an opportunity for creating more eco-friendly menstrual products like reusable pads.
2. Fashionable Menstrual Products - There is an opportunity for creating menstrual products that are both functional and fashionable like fleece menstrual solutions.
3. Alternative Menstrual Products - There is an opportunity to explore alternative menstrual products like reusable pads.
1. Feminine Hygiene - Feminine hygiene industry can consider creating more eco-friendly and fashionable menstrual products.
2. Textiles - Textile industry can consider creating fleecy absorbent material for eco-friendly menstrual products.
3. Personal Care - Personal care industry can explore the potential of reusable and alternative menstrual products.