Based in the United Kingdom, Rejuce is a social enterprise that provides soups, smoothies and vegetable and fruit juices made from re-directed surplus produce. They state that tons of fruits and vegetables especially are wasted each and every year. And for what?
The juicing trend is certainly alive and well and while some people make their own at home, buying packaged but fresh juices tend to be easier for a large portion of people. It's good to know with something like Rejuce that there is an ethical and environmental impact taken into consideration with its manufacturing and packaging. What is more, Rejuce is totally affordable.
Rejuce on Facebook
Rejuce on Twitter
Rejuce Uses Food Surpluses for Eco-Friendly Juices and Soups
1. Surplus Food - Opportunity to repurpose surplus produce into innovative food and beverage products.
2. Eco-friendly Juices - Growing demand for environmentally sustainable and ethically produced juice products.
3. Social Enterprises - Rise of businesses that prioritize social and environmental impact.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative solutions to reduce food waste and create sustainable products.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunities to cater to consumers seeking healthier and socially conscious food and beverage options.
3. Sustainable Packaging - Disruptive innovation in packaging industry to develop eco-friendly packaging solutions.