The Jamba x Revive Superfoods smoothie kits are ready to be shipped to customers' doorsteps, sharing a pair of ready-to-blend, pre-portioned, chef-crafted blended beverage flavors: Tropical Strawberry and Apple Matcha. With these co-
branded kits, there's now a new way for fans of Jamba to enjoy the smoothies they love.
These nourishing superfood smoothies are free from added sugar and they can only be experienced via home delivery. While Tropical Strawberry is full of fruit flavors from mango, peach, banana, dark cherry, strawberry, and Vitamin-C-rich Acerola, the Apple Matcha smoothie kit blends fruits with greens like broccoli and matcha.
These craveable smoothies are ready for anytime enjoyment and to prepare, only a liquid of choice needs to be added.
Jamba and Revive Superfoods Collaborated on Ready-to-Blend Smoothies
1. Chef-crafted Ready-to-blend Beverage Kits - As more people seek convenience and healthy options, there is an opportunity for more collaborations between popular food and beverage brands to create chef-crafted, pre-portioned kits.
2. Home Delivery of Nutritious Superfood Smoothies - With the rise of home delivery and demand for health-conscious options, there is an opportunity for more innovative companies to create and distribute ready-to-blend superfood smoothies that are free from added sugars and preservatives.
3. Blending Fruits and Greens for Nutrient-dense Beverages - As consumers look for healthy options that incorporate fruits and vegetables into their diets, there is an opportunity for beverage companies to create and market nutrient-dense beverages that blend fruits and greens together in fun and delicious ways.
1. Food Delivery Services - As more people opt for home delivery services, food delivery companies can partner with popular food and beverage brands to offer convenient, healthy, chef-crafted ready-to-blend kits that can be shipped directly to their subscribers.
2. Health and Wellness - With the growing demand for health-conscious options, health and wellness companies can create and market ready-to-blend, nutrient-dense kits that are free from added sugars and preservatives, making healthy eating more convenient for their customers.
3. Beverage Industry - As blending fruits and vegetables is becoming more popular, the beverage industry can innovate by creating nutrient-dense, pre-portioned kits that blend fruits and greens together in fun and delicious ways, offering consumers a convenient and healthy option.