If you are looking for a quick oatmeal to make for breakfast, this two minute recipe should be a go-to morning meal. Perfect for busy people on the go, the Two Minute Chocolate and Peanut Butter Quinoa Oatmeal was created by Jackie Alpers and showcased on Refinery29.
To make your own version of this quick oatmeal, you'll need a Trader Joe's Frozen Oatmeal and Quinoa puck. Ingredients like unsweetened ground cocoa powder, peanut or almond butter, mini chocolate chips, greek yogurt, milk, copped apples and chopped buts (like peanuts or almonds) take this dish to the next level. After the oatmeal disk is cooked in the microwave for two minutes in a large mug, it's just about stirring in the other ingredients, cooking it a little more and then garnishing.
This Quick Oatmeal and Quinoa Recipe Makes a Microwaveable Meal
1. Quick Breakfast Meals - Opportunity for creating innovative and convenient breakfast options for busy individuals.
2. Microwaveable Meals - Potential for developing quick and easy meal solutions that can be prepared in the microwave.
3. Gourmet Oatmeal Recipes - Emerging trend of elevating traditional oatmeal recipes with unique and flavorful ingredients.
1. Food and Beverage - Market for creating and launching new breakfast products and meal solutions.
2. Kitchen Appliances - Opportunity to develop advanced microwave technologies to meet the demand for fast and convenient cooking.
3. Gourmet Food Products - Growing market for specialty ingredients and gourmet recipes to cater to consumers seeking elevated dining experiences.