Though today's Millennials fell in love with the Pokemon franchise while they were kids, they've fallen in love with one another as adults, and the Pokemoan toys are capitalizing on those dual loves. The naughty toys, created by aptly named company 'Geeky Sex Toys,' are various bedroom pieces designed to resemble Pokemon characters.
There are four Pokemoan toys: Bulby, Charmy, Squirty and Piky, inspired by Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, and Pikachu, respectively. All made using skin-safe silicon, the Pokemoan toys each offer a unique sexual power, just like the Pokemon that offer unique physical powers.
According to the owners behind Geeky Sex Toys, a Pokemon-themed series was always an idea they had, but Pokemon's resurgence thanks to the Pokemon Go game put Pokemoan on the fast track. So while Pokemon Go lets kids enjoy Pokemon outdoors, the Pokemoan toys can let adults enjoy the franchise indoors.
The Pokemoan Toys are a Series of Pokemon-Inspired Adult Accessories
1. Adult-themed Toy Collections - Creating adult accessories inspired by popular franchises allows companies to tap into the nostalgia and market to grown-up fans.
2. Cross-marketing with Popular Franchises - Connecting adult-oriented products to popular franchises can take advantage of the existing fan base and generate new revenue streams.
3. Niche Market Expansion - Developing unique products for specific niche markets, such as adult fans of Pokemon, can open up opportunities for innovation and tailored consumer experiences.
1. Adult Toy Industry - Creating adult accessories inspired by popular franchises allows companies in the adult toy industry to expand their product offerings and reach a wider range of customers.
2. Entertainment and Licensing - Cross-marketing adult-themed products with popular franchises provides opportunities for the entertainment and licensing industry to explore new revenue streams and partnerships.
3. Gaming and Technology - The success of Pokemon Go and the emergence of Pokemoan toys demonstrate the potential for gaming and technology companies to connect virtual experiences with physical products in unique and creative ways.