Fresh bread is a common food consumed in many parts of the world yet can be difficult to keep on shelves given how quickly it goes stale, so the new Planet Deli breads have been formulated to change this.
Each of the new products within the range are formulated to last for up to 24 weeks on the shelf, which will come as welcome news to both retailers and consumers alike. This enables the products to be stocked for longer periods and enable consumers to keep them on hand without having to worry that they will spoil within a short time frame.
The new Planet Deli breads have been launched by Signature Flatbreads and come in a variety of different styles to suit varying consumer preferences.
The New Planet Deli Breads Have an Extended Shelf Life
1. Shelf-stable Foods - Developing new shelf-stable foods is an opportunity for food companies to increase profitability by offering longer shelf-life products to compete with existing offerings.
2. Food Preservation Technology - Advancements in food preservation techniques will create disruptive innovation opportunities for companies looking to create longer-lasting products that are attractive to consumers.
3. Revolutionary Food Packaging - Innovative designs for food packaging can help keep food fresh for longer, addressing consumer concerns about food waste while offering convenience and value.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can explore new preservation techniques and packaging designs to create longer-lasting products that appeal to consumers and differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Retail - Retail companies can increase profitability by carrying and marketing longer-lasting food products, appealing to consumers looking for convenience and value in their food purchases.
3. Food Delivery Services - Food delivery companies can take advantage of shelf-stable foods like these to expand their offerings and compete with traditional meal delivery services, offering the convenience of long-lasting meals that require less frequent deliveries.