The Kerrymaid Perfect Melt Vegan Slices are a new offering from the brand for its foodservice range that will provide professionals kitchens with a way to provide alternative options for patrons. The product is reported to look, taste and melt just like real cheese, and is intended to be used on hot applications including burgers and sandwiches. The cheese alternative is made without palm oil, has no gluten in the mix and is made using coconut oil.
VP Global RDA Integrated Technology Systems at Kerry Deirdre Smyth spoke on the new Kerrymaid Perfect Melt Vegan Slices saying, "Kerry’s dairy heritage along with our processing capabilities and technical expertise means we’re uniquely placed to create a product which provides the great taste, texture, melt and structure that people associate with a dairy processed cheese slice. We want to help our customers ease into vegan and grow their revenue by offering a wide range of products to suit everyone’s needs.”
Kerrymaid Perfect Melt Vegan Slices are for Professional Kitchens
1. Alternative Cheese Options - There is an opportunity for foodservice providers to attract new customers and meet the needs of vegetarians, vegans, and those with dietary restrictions with alternative cheese options that look, taste, and melt like real cheese.
2. Plant-based Foodservice Offerings - The rise of plant-based eating trends presents opportunities for foodservice providers to expand their offerings and appeal to a wider range of customers with alternative vegan-friendly cheeses.
3. Sustainable Ingredients - As sustainability becomes a priority for consumers, there is an opportunity for foodservice providers to stand out by using sustainable ingredients, such as coconut oil over palm oil, in their products to appeal to eco-conscious customers.
1. Foodservice - Foodservice providers can offer more vegan-friendly options, attract a wider range of customers and increase revenue with alternative cheese options like Kerrymaid Perfect Melt Vegan Slices.
2. Health Food - Alternative cheeses like Kerrymaid Perfect Melt Vegan Slices can be marketed to Health food stores and restaurants seeking to offer more plant-based options to health-conscious customers.
3. Packaged Food - There is an opportunity for packaged food manufacturers to create and market alternative cheese products for at-home use that can meet the needs of consumers with dietary restrictions and sustainability concerns.