There have been countless oral care products created for on-the-go use, but the majority of them are so specialized that they require consumers to have oral hygiene top-of-mind—qii is a new natural tea drink that aims to make cleaning one's teeth and mouth as simple as sipping a beverage.
qii is disrupting the world of oral healthcare with its canned tea beverages, which may be used to refresh the mouth and remove bad bacteria. The tea beverage is offered in two flavor made with certified organic tea leaves: Classic Oolong Tea and Lemongrass Ginger Green Tea.
Unlike coffee, soda and juice, these tea beverages boast a neutral pH level that helps to counteract high acidity in the mouth. A key ingredient in this process is XyVita, a natural formula derived from xylitol, the sweetener made from birch.
'qii' is a Natural Tea Drink That Promises to Improve Oral Health
1. Natural Dental Beverages - qii's natural tea drinks disrupt oral healthcare by offering refreshing and mouth-cleaning benefits.
2. Neutral Ph Beverages - qii's tea beverages offer a neutral pH level that can counteract high acidity in the mouth, providing a unique value proposition.
3. Xylitol-based Beverages - qii's use of XyVita, a natural formula derived from Xylitol, presents an opportunity for beverages to provide similar oral health benefits.
1. Beverage Industry - qii's natural tea drinks provide a new product opportunity for the beverage industry to disrupt traditional beverage offerings.
2. Oral Healthcare Industry - qii's tea drinks pose a new threat to traditional oral healthcare products by offering a simpler, more convenient and natural solution.
3. Organic Food Industry - qii's use of certified organic tea leaves offers a chance for the organic food industry to break into the beverage market and offer health benefits.