The Holler is a multipurpose venue that brings together a number of services — from co-working spaces and dining opportunities to artisanal markets and shuffleboard courts. Set in an old Arkansas factory, the destination has the potential to effortlessly bring together the public and be recognized as an "all-in-one local hangout."
The design language of the multipurpose venue has been arranged by local firm Modus Studio and New York-based Brand Bureau. The companies work on preserving the industrial character of the building while infusing The Holler with recognizable, modern-driven elements. In addition, addressing contemporary movements in design, Modus Studio and Brand Bureau infuse the multipurpose venue with an abundance of flora and fauna to add a natural ambiance.
Photo Credits: Garrett Rowland, Mark Jackson
Brand Bureau & Modus Studio Arrange The Holler in Arkansas
1. Multipurpose Venues - Businesses can create multipurpose venues like The Holler to offer a variety of services and bring together diverse interests and needs in a single location.
2. Industrial Character Preservation - Preserving the existing industrial character of a building can be a unique design feature that sets a venue apart from competitors.
3. Nature-inspired Design - Incorporating natural elements, such as flora and fauna, in the design of a multipurpose venue can create an eco-friendly and visually appealing space.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can use design-friendly multipurpose venues like The Holler to cater to various needs of guests with different interests.
2. Shared Workspaces - Shared workspaces can use The Holler's design as inspiration for creating a functional and visually stimulating workspace.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can utilize multipurpose venues like The Holler to provide a versatile location for various types of events.