A new service called Mixology Monthly is making it easier for amateur bartenders to mix their favorite craft cocktails at home. With a variety of options to choose from and speedy shipping, the service allows consumers to elevate the at-home cocktail-making experience.
Mixology Monthly is a subscription service that provides customers with a monthly shipment of cocktail accessories. While alcohol is not included, each box comes with the glassware, bar tools, recipe and all of the other ingredients needed to whip up craft cocktails at home. Unlike other mixology services, the company lets consumers choose from a variety of different boxes each month, instead of one mystery shipment. Customers can even choose to skip a shipment if nothing from a particular month's selection appeals to them.
For those interested in taking their cocktail game to the next level, Mixology Monthly is the perfect at-home solution.
Mixology Monthly Helps Consumers Make Craft Cocktails at Home
1. Home Mixology - Opportunity for companies to provide subscription-based mixology kits for consumers to make craft cocktails at home.
2. Customized Selection - Potential for services to offer personalized cocktail kits with customizable ingredients and tools according to consumer preferences.
3. Skip Options - Advantage for businesses to implement skip options in subscription services, giving consumers the flexibility to choose shipments according to their interests.
1. Subscription Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity for subscription-based services to provide mixology kits and accessories to customers on a regular basis.
2. Home Delivery - Potential for delivery services to partner with mixology kit providers to ensure fast and reliable shipment of accessories and ingredients to consumers.
3. Cocktail Supplies - Opportunity for businesses specializing in cocktail supplies to collaborate with mixology kit providers to expand their customer base and diversify product offerings.