While Foot Loops have long been associated with one colorful toucan, now they're about to get an aquatic makeover with the debut of Mermaid Froot Loops. The catch is that you'll have to be in Australia to try them.
The new Mermaid Froot Loops are a colorful new breakfast offering from Kellogg's. While similar to the original, the new Fruit Loops are purple, green, and yellow, instead of all the colors of the rainbow. Toucan Sam has also been replaced by a sweet mermaid mascot who explains that the cereal is free of preservatives, artificial colors, and flavors
Unfortunately for Froot Loops fans in the states, the new Mermaid Froot Loops are exclusively available in Australia for a limited time.
Image Credit: Kellogg's.
Kellogg's is Launching Mermaid Froot Loops in Australia
1. Colorful Breakfast Cereals - Opportunity to innovate by creating unique and visually appealing breakfast cereals with vibrant and unconventional colors.
2. Mermaid-themed Food Products - New opportunities to release food products with a mermaid theme, catering to consumers' fascination with mythical creatures.
3. Clean and Natural Cereal Options - Opportunity to develop cereals that are free from preservatives, artificial colors, and flavors, meeting the demand for healthier options.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore new, whimsical cereal offerings that align with consumers' desire for visually appealing and theme-based products.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketers and advertisers to tap into the popularity of mermaids and create engaging campaigns for mermaid-themed food products.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can capitalize on the demand for clean and natural cereal options by developing and promoting nutritious breakfast alternatives.