Sergey Dvornytskyy's Maserati Genesi concept is a futuristic sportscar with autonomous and virtual reality capabilities. His design imagines a future where humans can kick back and experience new worlds while their cars do the driving. Of course since this is a Maserati there's also the option to do things the old fashioned way, as in manually drive the Genesi.
While throwing on a VR headset and letting the Maserati Genesi concept drive itself through traffic seems like a fun idea this car is begging to be driven based off its design alone. Its low ride height and aero package suggest that it's best suited for track days, unless you're into dodging speed bumps and carefully navigating driveways on an incline. Like most future-forward car designs the Maserati Genesi concept is a bit ahead of its time and will likely not see production any time soon.
The Autonomous Maserati Genesi Concept Lets Drivers Explore a Virtual World
1. Autonomous Vehicles - Further development of autonomous technology in vehicles can lead to disruptive innovations in transportation and mobility.
2. Virtual Reality in Automotive - Integration of virtual reality in cars presents opportunities for immersive and entertaining driving experiences, revolutionizing the automotive industry.
3. Futuristic Car Designs - Advancements in car design, such as low ride height and aerodynamic packages, pave the way for innovative and visually appealing vehicles.
1. Automotive - Automakers and technology companies can collaborate on developing autonomous vehicles and integrating virtual reality technology in cars.
2. Entertainment - Companies in the entertainment industry can explore partnerships with automotive brands to create immersive virtual reality experiences for drivers and passengers.
3. Design - Futuristic car designs open up opportunities for designers and manufacturers to create visually striking and functional vehicles.