For a fabulous outdoor experience, designer Pierre Leville constructed approximately 14 luxury tree houses that are uber elegant and quite modern. All 14 houses are designed differently and rack up a bill of 3.49 million dollars. Located in Sanctuaire Mont-CathÃ©drale, these lovely environmental abodes include balconies, kitchens, car garages, heated floors and laundry facilities.
These luxury tree houses will become your home away from home - surrounded by nature and fantastic mountainous views.
Implications - Consumers are gravitating towards nature in direct response to the recent overwhelming amounts of technology to have permeated the lives of first world nations. Corporations looking to satiate consumer demand for nature may consider utilizing greenery as design motifs for their goods or by providing outdoor retreat services.
These Luxury Tree Houses by Pierre Leville Gets Plenty of Attention
1. Nature Retreats - The trend of consumers gravitating towards nature presents an opportunity for businesses to create and offer outdoor retreat services.
2. Luxury Eco-living - The rise of luxury tree houses reflects a trend of affluent consumers seeking eco-friendly and sustainable living options.
3. Tech-free Getaways - As consumers look to disconnect from technology, there is an opportunity for businesses to create technology-free retreats and experiences.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can incorporate nature-inspired design elements and offer outdoor retreat services to cater to the consumer demand for nature experiences.
2. Eco-friendly Architecture - The luxury tree house trend opens up opportunities for architects and builders specializing in eco-friendly and sustainable housing solutions.
3. Wellness Tourism - The demand for technology-free getaways creates opportunities for the wellness tourism industry to offer retreats focused on relaxation, mindfulness, and nature immersion.