With the help of technology, Samsung turned an ordinary bus stop advertisement into a highly engaging living poster.
At a first glance, the ad for the Samsung Gear S3 seemed to be little more than a stylish image of a man and his smartwatch. However, in reality, the ad on the bus shelter was not a still image, but a live feed of an actor wearing the Gear S3. Because of this, the actor was able to engage individual people in relevant conversations, while also showing off the unique capabilities of the smartwatch.
While there have been similar billboards installed for the purposes of scaring or pranking people on the street, this watch advertisement takes a much more lighthearted approach to surprising and challenging consumer expectations.
This Living Poster for the Samsung Gear S3 Depicts a Live Feed
1. Interactive Advertising Billboards - There is an opportunity to create digital interactive advertisements that can increase engagement with the public through technology.
2. Live Streaming Marketing - Creating live promotional events that stream online can bridge gaps of physical presence and distance, while providing informative insight and entertainment.
3. Immersive Brand Experience - Brands can provide a more immersive experience to engage their customers by creating ways to visually interact with their products through tech.
1. Digital Advertising - Businesses can utilize interactive billboards to market their products and experience to potential customers, driving engagement and potential sales.
2. Marketing and Branding - Marketing and branding agencies can offer more dynamic marketing strategies with immersive live streaming events and innovative interactive experiences through advertising technology.
3. Consumer Technology - Companies can innovate by offering consumer-focused tech that is interactive, unexpected, and integrated into people's daily life, creating consumer excitement and added value beyond the products' core function.