While it's unlikely that you're going to see a LEGO Coca-Cola Machine at a mall near you anytime soon, YouTuber ElectryDragonite has taken the task upon themselves to create a fully functioning vending machine out of the tiny building blocks. Not only does this LEGO Coca-Cola Machine offer four beverage options, but also features a coin return system that will provide change.
An internal cooling system within the LEGO Coca-Cola Machine allows drinks to be dispensed at a cold temperature, while the system itself is powered by two Mindstorms NXT controllers. While this LEGO Coca-Cola Machine might only hold a handful of beverages, it's a clearly awesome achievement by ElectryDragonite and might just become a common DIY for those who want an at-home vending machine.
This LEGO Coca-Cola Machine Works Just Like the Real Thing
1. DIY Vending Machines - The trend of creating DIY vending machines out of unconventional materials like LEGO blocks presents an opportunity for innovative entrepreneurs to disrupt the vending machine industry.
2. Robot-controlled Vending Machines - The integration of robotics, like the Mindstorm NXT controllers, into vending machines creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for the automation and robotics industry.
3. Customizable Beverage Vending Machines - The development of vending machines that offer multiple beverage options and customizable features allows for disruptive innovation in the beverage industry.
1. Vending Machine Industry - The use of unconventional materials and the integration of robotics in vending machine design presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the vending machine industry.
2. Automation and Robotics Industry - The incorporation of robotic systems into vending machines opens up a disruptive innovation opportunity for the automation and robotics industry.
3. Beverage Industry - The creation of vending machines that offer multiple beverage options and customizable features creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for the beverage industry.