The Pizza Hut KFC Popcorn Chicken Pizza has been announced as a new menu item created in partnership between the two brands that will come as welcome news to those seeking out a hybrid meal for lunch or dinner.
The pizza starts off with the brand's classic crust that is topped with mozzarella cheese, KFC gravy, sweet corn and pieces of KFC Popcorn Chicken. This makes the pizza something of a hybrid food option that takes two wildly popular products and merges them to the delight of foodies alike.
The Pizza Hut KFC Popcorn Chicken Pizza is available in the UK for a limited-tie only at participating locations at a price point of £20.49.
Image Credit: Pizza Hut
The Pizza Hut KFC Popcorn Chicken Pizza is Available in the UK
1. Fast Food Hybridization - Opportunities for fast food companies to create new hybrid meals by collaborating with other brands.
2. Creative Food Mashups - Innovation opportunities for companies to combine unexpected food items to create new and exciting menu items.
3. Collaborative Limited-time Offerings - Potential for brands to team up for a limited time to create new menu items and generate buzz among consumers.
1. Fast Food - Innovative collaborations with other fast food or consumer brands can help drive customer engagement and loyalty.
2. Food and Beverage - There is an opportunity for companies in the food and beverage industry to experiment with creative menu items by combining unexpected food items and flavors.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Collaborative efforts between brands can provide opportunities for marketers and advertisers to create buzz and increase brand awareness through limited-time offerings and creative partnerships.