This collection of paper jewelry was created as a collaboration between KEZA, Jenny Lai and Lindsay Perkins. According to Jenny Lai's Coroflot profile, KEZA is a fashion company dedicated to helping businesses in East Africa with the intention of improving the lives of women there. For this particular collection, KEZA highlighted a Rwanda cooperative that creates paper jewelry.
In conjunction with KEZA, Jenny Lai and Lindsay Perkins spent all of summer 2009 in Rwanda working with this cooperative. The paper jewelry you see above is the result of this KEZA collaboration.
Jenny Lai and Lindsay Perkins Partner With KEZA for Eco Fashion Collectio
1. Eco-friendly Jewelry - The trend of eco-friendly jewelry like paper jewelry is growing in popularity among consumers and provides an opportunity for businesses to innovate and create sustainable products.
2. Socially Responsible Fashion - Creating partnerships with social enterprises like KEZA that promote empowerment and social impact can lead to disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry.
3. Community-focused Collaborations - Collaborating with communities, especially those in need, can lead to unique products and innovative solutions that benefit both businesses and society.
1. Fashion - Charitable paper jewelry and other socially responsible fashion products present opportunities for innovation and differentiation in the competitive fashion industry.
2. Social Enterprise - Partnering with and supporting social enterprises like KEZA can lead to innovative products and services that help address social issues and create positive impact in communities.
3. Sustainability - The trend towards sustainable products and eco-friendly practices provides opportunities for businesses to innovate and differentiate themselves in a more socially and environmentally conscious market.