Crafted from six incredibly rare whiskeys, Johnnie Walker Masters' Edition features spirits aged for a minimum of 50 years. Packaged in a black crystal Baccarat decanter, Johnnie Walker Masters' Edition aims to be one of the most memorable Scotch whiskeys ever produced. All of the whiskies offered in the Master's Edition blend come from distilleries that existed during the lifetime of Johnnie Walker founder John Walker and include the Glen Albyn and Glenury Royal distilleries -- which are now closed -- and the celebrated Blair Athol distillery.
Limited to just 100 bottles, Johnnie Walker Master's Edition carries a $25,000 price tag and will only be sold in select markets. According to Johnnie Walker Master Blender Jim Beveridge, "Each drop of this whisky has been hand-selected from some of the most valuable and precious casks of malt and grain whiskies to be found in our reserves."
Image Credit: Johnnie Walker
Johnnie Walker Masters' Edition Combines 50 Years of History
1. Luxury Whiskies - There is a trend in producing highly priced, rare and limited edition whiskies for the luxury market.
2. Revival of Vintage Whiskies - There is a trend in reviving vintage whiskeys from closed distilleries, combining them with modern techniques and creating unique blends.
3. Personalization in Whisky Blends - There is a trend in offering personalized, unique blend options to customers based on their preferences and tastes.
1. Liquor Manufacturing and Distribution Industry - There is an opportunity for distilleries to create highly priced, rare and limited edition whiskies for the luxury market.
2. Whisky Collectible Industry - There is an opportunity for whisky collectors to invest in rare and limited edition whiskies for their collections.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - There is an opportunity for luxury goods companies to collaborate with distilleries and create unique, high-end whisky products for the luxury market.